Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Janelle Gives you FASHION!



We all know that music and fashion go pretty much hand in hand.....it's something that cannot be denied. Well meet someone who pioneers in both her musicality and her sense of style: Janelle Monae.

Not only am I a big fan of Janelle Monae's music, I simply adore her fashion! The way she rocks a tuxedo is like no other! And that exclusive bouffant is unmatched! Her music takes you to another level just as her fashion does. She explains in INStyle magazine (June 2010) that "I don't really believe in menswear or womenswear, I just like what i like". Truly an inspiring quote! Thanks Ms. Monae, those are words I live by. Fashion has no boundaries, it belongs to whomever takes ownership.

If you don't know about Janelle Monae, check out her official webpage: www.jmonae.com, her twitter @JanelleMonae, and her facebook page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment