Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my fashion blog! Here we can talk about whatever the hell crosses your mind...about fashion of course! I am no expert, but, when it comes to fashion I know what I'm talking about! Anyway....a little more about me....I'm a recent college graduate with my BA in Political Science--yea nothing to do with fashion. But, fashion is really where my passion is...it occupies just about every thought that passes through my brain and it consumes a majority of my day. Sometimes it literally takes me 30 minutes to figure out what I'm gonna wear that day. I am also a personal stylist/shopper! I love spending money on clothes....no matter whose money it is and no matter where I'm shopping...i just love shopping for new pieces! Call me, text me, blog me.....let me be your personal shopper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment